How To Connect CloakCoin with Koinly
CloakCoin is a fully decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency. The Cloakcoin network provides private, secure, decentralized and untraceable digital transactions that are secured by proof-of-stake.
If you're investing in CloakCoin, connect with Koinly to make your crypto taxes easier. All you need to get started is your public address. With either of these, connecting Koinly to the CloakCoin blockchain is easy. Once you've connected with Koinly, all of the hard work is done for you. Your trades are automatically imported, and your gains, income and expenses are calculated. At tax time, you will only need the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your CloakCoin (CLOAK) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your CloakCoin (CLOAK) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find CloakCoin (CLOAK) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your CloakCoin public address
Follow the specific instructions from the wallet you use to interact with CloakCoin - for example, Cloak Wallet, Ledger and Coinomi. To help get you started, we have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: to make sure Koinly can calculate your taxes correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with CloakCoin.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.