How to Connect Changelly with Koinly
How It Works
The first - and in most cases, the only - step is to download all your transactions from Changelly and import it to Koinly. There are a few ways you can do that:
Follow these steps to download your Changelly data:
- Log in to your Changelly account.
- In the top right corner, click your profile icon.
- Click History.
- In the top right corner, click Download CSV.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Changelly in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Changelly (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!