How To Connect Bolivarcoin with Koinly
Bolivarcoin is an open-source virtual currency with its own blockchain. It is a decentralized community without a hierarchical structure. Users are free to make contributions or develop projects for the evolution of cryptocurrency.
If you're investing in Bolivarcoin? Why not connect with Koinly today so that when tax time comes around, you can streamline your crypto taxes? To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Bolivarcoin blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades. Your gains, income and expenses are then automatically calculated for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Bolivarcoin (BOLI) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Bolivarcoin (BOLI) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bolivarcoin (BOLI) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Bolivarcoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Bolivarcoin - for example, Samourai, BreadWallet and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Bolivarcoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.