How to Connect Bitvavo with Koinly
How does it work?
The first and usually only step is to download all your data from Bitvavo and import them to Koinly.
Follow these steps to sync your Bitvavo data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your Bitvavo account.
- In the top right corner, click your profile name.
- Select API.
- Select Request new API key.
- Complete 2FA.
- Give your API key a name, for example, “Koinly”.
- Leave the IP Whitelist field blank.
- Toggle the View information option on. Koinly only needs read access to your transactions.
- Copy your API key and API secret, and paste them into the fields in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bitvavo in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!