Filing Your Bittylicious Tax Forms
Here's what you should do...
The first and usually only step is to download all your data from Bittylicious and upload it to Koinly. There are a couple of ways you can do that:
Follow these steps to download your Bittylicious data:
- Log in to your Bittylicious account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bittylicious in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Bittylicious (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!