How to Connect Wealth99 with Koinly
Wealth99 is a crypto wealth platform that helps investors diversify their portfolios in a snap with bundles of highly reputable cryptocurrencies selected by expert investors, including precious metal tokens. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your Wealth99 crypto taxes. Just upload your CSV file - here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Wealth99 data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your Wealth99 account
- Go to the API settings page
- Create a new api key for Koinly
- Make sure to give it permission to read your deposits/withdrawals/trades. Koinly does NOT need access to your funds so you should disable any fund management permissions.
- Copy your API key and API secret
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Wealth99 in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!