How To Connect Stellar (XLM) With Koinly
Are you investing in Stellar? Whatever your XLM investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly.
To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Stellar blockchain via your public address or CSV file upload. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Next, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Stellar (XLM) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Stellar (XLM) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Stellar (XLM) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Stellar public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Stellar- for example, Guarda, Atomic or Stronghold.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with XLM in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.