How To Connect DNotes with Koinly
DNotes is a blockchain-powered cryptocurrency that allows users to generate NOTE, the blockchain's native currency, through the process of mining. It is also a peer-to-peer payment system that enables users to quickly, efficiently, and cheaply send or receive money.
Do you hold DNotes investments? Whether you're trading or mining - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. All you need to get started is your public address for the DNotes blockchain. After you've connected, Koinly will take care of all of your tax calculations, including all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report with easy-to-spot totals, and you’ll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your DNotes (NOTE) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your DNotes (NOTE) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find DNotes (NOTE) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your DNotes public address
Your public address is readily available in the wallet you use to interact with DNotes - for example, Ledger, Coinbase and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with DNotes.
After you've identified your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.