How to Connect Neuron Wallet and Koinly
Neuron Wallet is a non-custodial CKB wallet that lets investors explore and interact with the Nervos Network. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your CKB crypto taxes. Just upload a CSV file of your Neuron Wallet transaction history.
Follow these steps to sync your Neuron Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Neuron Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Neuron Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!