How to Connect Nash with Koinly
Nash is a popular exchange for European investors that lets you buy and trade crypto, as well as earn with a savings account or via cashback using a Nash debit card. Whatever your Nash investments, Koinly makes it easy to do your taxes. All you need is your Nash CSV file. Here's how.
Follow these steps to download your Nash data:
- Log in to Nash.
- In the top right corner, select funds.
- From the drop-down menu, select trade.
- In the bottom left, select trade history.
- Select export trade history.
If you're staking with Nash, you'll may need to export this CSV file separately.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Nash in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Nash (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!