How to Connect Nami and Koinly
Nami wallet is a user-friendly web wallet that lets you interact with the Cardano blockchain. Koinly connects with the Nami wallet through API or by importing a CSV file of your Nami transaction history. Here’s how.
Follow these steps to sync your Nami Wallet (ADA) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Nami Wallet (ADA) wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Nami Wallet (ADA) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!