How To Connect Litecoin Cash (LCC) with Koinly
Litecoin Cash is a Litecoin fork that runs on its own blockchain. It combines many features from several well-established coins, but it is faster, cheaper, has greater bandwidth, and has better difficulty retargeting. It requires no specialized hardware and can work on anything from a Raspberry Pi to your normal desktop PC.
Are you investing in Litecoin Cash? Whatever your investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. Get started by connecting Koinly to the Litecoin Cash blockchain. All you need is your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Your gains, income and expenses will be calculated for you. Koinly's country-specific tax report has easy-to-spot totals ready for you to include in your tax return. At tax time, simply download the report, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Litecoin Cash (LCC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Litecoin Cash (LCC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Litecoin Cash (LCC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Litecoin Cash public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Litecoin Cash - for example Keepkey or Atomic.
Check out our integration pages for instructions on how to do this, we have them for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Litecoin Cash in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.