How To Connect ION with Koinly
ION is a decentralized, blockchain-based gaming ecosystem. Designed specifically for gamers, this cryptocurrency provides rewards to players in the form of ION coins for playing online games.
Do you hold ION investments? When it comes to tax time, by connecting with Koinly the entire crypto tax process will be streamlined for you. You can get started in one simple step. Just connect Koinly to the ION blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly takes care of all of your tax calculations for you. When tax time comes around, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your ION data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your ION wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find ION in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your ION public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with ION - for example, ION, Ledger and MetaMask.
Check out our integration pages, for instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with ION in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.