How To Connect Infinitecoin (IFC) with Koinly
Infinitecoin is a decentralized, open-source global payment network. Its software features a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero-cost online payments that can be sent between two private parties without going through a financial institution.
Are you investing in Infinitecoin? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your Infinitecoin crypto taxes with Koinly. The good news is, to get started all you need to connect the Infinitecoin blockchain to Koinly is your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports and calculates the gains, income and expenses on all your trades automatically. At tax time, you will only need to download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’ll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Infinitecoin (IFC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Infinitecoin (IFC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Infinitecoin (IFC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Infinitecoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Infinitecoin - for example, Ledger, Trezor and KeepKey.
Take a look at our integration pages, we've got instructions on how to do this for a bunch of the most popular wallets.
Please note: In order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Infinitecoin.