How To Connect HTMLCOIN (HTML) with Koinly
HTMLCOIN is is a cryptocurrency that provides a singular, secure blockchain technology that unites the best parts of Bitcoin Core while integrating Ethereum-based smart contracts. It uses both a proof of work and a proof of stake consensus algorithm for staking to secure the network.
Are you investing in HTMLCOIN? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. It's easy to connect Koinly to the HTMLCOIN blockchain, all you need is your public address. After you've connected, Koinly takes care of all the calculations for you. At tax time, all you'll need to do is download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’ll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your HTMLCOIN (HTML) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your HTMLCOIN (HTML) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find HTMLCOIN (HTML) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your HTMLCOIN public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with HTMLCOIN - for example, AltHash Blockchain Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: make sure you add the public address from every wallet you use to interact with HTMLCOIN in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Now you've got your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.