How to Connect Helium with Koinly
Helium has migrated to the Solana blockchain. You can connect your Solana address to sync all your Helium transactions that happened after this migration. Pre-migration transactions can only be imported by uploading a CSV file. Here's how.
Follow these steps to download your Helium (HNT) data:
Helium has migrated to the Solana blockchain.
- Go to https://www.fairspot.host/hnt-export-mining-tax.
- Copy/paste your old Helium public address.
- Select Raw Data.
- Download the CSV file.
This file can be imported into a Helium (HNT) wallet in Koinly. You may need to add manual withdrawal transactions for the migration to Solana.
Add your new public key into a Solana wallet in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Helium (HNT) in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Helium (HNT) (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!