How To Connect HoboNickels (HBN) with Koinly
HoboNickels is a decentralized, Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. Similar to Bitcoin, it makes online transactions easy and efficient, but it also features security features like Automated Block Checkpoints. HoboNickels was the first digital currency to use multi-wallet functionality and stake for charity.
Do you hold HoboNickels investments? Whatever your investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes.
To get started, simply connect Koinly to the HoboNickels blockchain via your public address. After connecting, Koinly will import all your trades and automatically calculate your gains, income and expenses for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report - with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return - and you'll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your HoboNickels (HBN) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your HoboNickels (HBN) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find HoboNickels (HBN) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your HoboNickels public address
Your public address can easily be found in the wallet you use to interact with HoboNickels - for example, Ledger, HoboNickels and Coinomi. We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: to make sure Koinly can calculate your crypto taxes correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with HoboNickels.