How to Connect Firefly and Koinly
Firefly is the official desktop wallet for MIOTA investors, replacing Trinity wallet. Investors can use Firefly wallet to send, receive, hold and stake MIOTA tokens, as well as interact with the IOTA ecosystem. Whatever your IOTA investments, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes - just connect via API or CSV.
Follow these steps to sync your Firefly data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Firefly wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Firefly in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!