How To Connect Espers Coin with Koinly
Espers Coin is a hybrid blockchain that combines both Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake mechanisms. The blockchain offers secure messaging and websites on the chain. Miners use coins that serve as a catalyst to drive the chain's services, and they are encouraged to participate, causing consistent block generation and ensuring a lightning-fast network overall. As most files are stored locally, it is an especially lightweight blockchain that allows for better mobility.
Are you investing in ESP? Why not connect with Koinly? When it comes to tax time, Koinly can help make the entire process extremely simple. The best bit is how easy it is to connect with Koinly. You just need a CSV file upload from the Espers Coin blockchain. In one simple step, you can connect with Koinly. After connecting, your trades are automatically uploaded, and your gains, income and expenses will be calculated for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to download your Espers Coin data:
- For blockchains, it is usually best to sync your data through the auto-sync integration. If this is not an option for you, you can also import a CSV file.
- Open up your favorite block explorer for Espers Coin
- Search for your public address
- Find an export button (usually at the top or bottom of your transaction history)
- Download a CSV file with your transaction history. You may need to download multiple files if the explorer does not include all transaction types in a single file
- Koinly supports the CSV formats from a lot of different explorers but some formats are not supported. If your file does not import directly into Koinly, you will need to change the headers of the file to match one of our custom formats
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Espers Coin in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Espers Coin (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!