How To Connect Energycoin with Koinly
Energycoin is a cryptocurrency that was developed to green up the economy and fixate the value of sustainable energy on the blockchain. The blockchain uses the Proof of Stake consensus, which enables users to record the value of their avoided CO2. The value of a user's daily climate choices becomes visible and exchangeable. It becomes a certified climate action.
Are you investing in Energycoin? Whatever your investments - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. If you're ready to get started, connect Koinly to the Energycoin blockchain via your public address. After you've connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically and then calculates all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report with easy-to-spot totals, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Energycoin (ENRG) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Energycoin (ENRG) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Energycoin (ENRG) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Energycoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with Energycoin - for example, EnergyCoin Wallet, Metamask and Coinomi.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Energycoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.