How to do your DigiFinex taxes
Follow these steps to sync your DigiFinex data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to DigiFinex.
- In the top right, select the profile icon.
- In the left menu, select API settings.
- Select create API.
- Name your API key, for example, “Koinly”.
- Select all checkboxes under access (these should be pre-selected).
- Complete email verification and 2FA.
- Select confirm.
- Copy the API key and API secret and paste into the fields in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find DigiFinex in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!