Generating Your Coinomi Tax Reports
How It Works
The first step is to download all your transaction data from Coinomi and import it into Koinly. Here's how.
Follow these steps to sync your Coinomi data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Coinomi wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Coinomi in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!