How to Connect Coincheck with Koinly
Here's what you need to do
The first and usually only step is to download all your transactions from Coincheck and import it to Koinly. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
Follow these steps to sync your Coincheck data automatically to Koinly:
- Log in to your Coincheck account.
- From the left hand menu, select the Settings icon.
- Select API Key.
- Complete 2FA.
- Select Add another API Key.
- Select the checkboxes: Trading history, Account info, Balance, Send history and Deposit history.
- Enter your password and click OK.
- Copy your API key and API secret and paste into the fields in Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Coincheck in the list
- Select API > Paste the API keys you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!