How To Connect CannabisCoin (CANN) with Koinly
CannabisCoin is a proof-of-work, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. Users are able to generate CANN, the native currency, through the process of mining. CannabisCoin promises to convert cryptocurrency directly into marijuana. There is a line of medicines and marijuana strains grown for the specific purpose of exchange at the rate of 1 CannabisCoin to 1 gram of medication.
If you're using CannabisCoin, why not connect with Koinly and make tax time easier? If you've got your public address from the CannabisCoin blockchain, you're ready to get started. After connecting with Koinly, the importing and calculating are done for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your CannabisCoin (CANN) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your CannabisCoin (CANN) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find CannabisCoin (CANN) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your CannabisCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with CannabisCoin - for example, CannabisCoin Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: to ensure your crypto taxes are calculated correctly, you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with CannabisCoin.
Once you've identified your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.