How to Connect C98 Wallet and Koinly
The Coin98 wallet (C98 wallet) is a multi-chain wallet, ideal for investors looking for a one-stop shop to DeFi. C98 wallet supports a great variety of blockchains, including Ethereum, Solana, Cosmos and more. Whatever you're investing in, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes. Koinly connects to the C98 wallet via API or by uploading a CSV file of your transaction history. Here's how it works.
Follow these steps to sync your C98 Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your C98 Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find C98 Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!