How to Connect Bitcoin SV (BSV) with Koinly
Are you investing in Bitcoin SV (BSV)? Whether you're trading, mining or farming - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly.
To get started, simply connect Koinly to the Bitcoin SV blockchain by uploading a CSV file of your Bitcoin SV transactions. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades. Then Koinly calculates all your gains, income, and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to download your Bitcoin SV (BSV) data:
- For blockchains, it is usually best to sync your data through the auto-sync integration. If this is not an option for you, you can also import a CSV file.
- Open up your favorite block explorer for Bitcoin SV (BSV)
- Search for your public address
- Find an export button (usually at the top or bottom of your transaction history)
- Download a CSV file with your transaction history. You may need to download multiple files if the explorer does not include all transaction types in a single file
- Koinly supports the CSV formats from a lot of different explorers but some formats are not supported. If your file does not import directly into Koinly, you will need to change the headers of the file to match one of our custom formats
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bitcoin SV (BSV) in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Bitcoin SV (BSV) (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!