How To Connect BlackCoin (BLK) with Koinly
BlackCoin is an open-source, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that uses a proof-of-stake (PoS) system. Since BlackCoin operates on a PoS system, it doesn't demand large amounts of electricity, making it a sustainable and green cryptocurrency.
Do you hold BlackCoin investments? Do you want to make tax time easier? It's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. Just connect Koinly to the BlackCoin blockchain via your public address and you're ready to go. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Your gains, income and expenses will be calculated for you with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your BlackCoin (BLK) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your BlackCoin (BLK) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find BlackCoin (BLK) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your BlackCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with BlackCoin - for example, BlackCoin Core, Coinomi or BlackHalo.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: Don't forget to do this for every wallet you use to interact with BlackCoin.
Now that you've got your public address, you can connect to Koinly.