Filing Your Bitex.la Tax Documents
How It Works
The first and usually only step is to download all your transactions from Bitex.la and import them into Koinly. There are a few ways you can do that:
Follow these steps to download your Bitex.la data:
You will need two files to import your transactions into Bitex - your Trade Activity and Transaction CSV files.
- Log in to your Bitex account.
- In the top right corner, click Settings.
- Click Trade Reports.
- Select Single Report.
- Under Report Type, select Trade Activity.
- Select your Date Range. This should cover your entire transaction history on Bitex, so you may need to download multiple reports.
- Select Create to generate your report.
- Under Report Type, select Transaction and repeat steps 5 - 7.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bitex.la in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Bitex.la (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!