How to connect Birake Network with Koinly
How It Works
The first step is to download all your transactions from Birake Network and import them into Koinly. There are a couple of ways you can do that:
Follow these steps to download your Birake Network data:
- Log in to your Birake account.
- From the menu at the top, select Deposit/Withdraw.
- At the bottom of the page, click each tax year to download the file. You will need to download your entire transaction history from Birake.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Birake Network in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Birake Network (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!