Preparing Your Beaxy Tax Documents with Koinly
The first and usually only step is to download all your transactions from Beaxy and upload them into Koinly. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
Follow these steps to download your Beaxy data:
- Log in to your Beaxy account.
- From the menu at the top, click All Balances.
- From the left-hand menu, click History.
- Select Deposit.
- Under Coin, select a coin you have traded on Beaxy.
- Select a date range. Koinly will need your entire transaction history from Beaxy, so you may need to download multiple files.
- Click Export to CSV.
- Repeat steps 4 - 7 for all Coins you have traded, for Deposits and Withdrawals.
Beaxy does not provide a CSV file of your transactions. To generate this file, you can try contacting Beaxy’s customer support team, or creating your own custom CSV file.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Beaxy in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Beaxy (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!