How to Connect AXE with Koinly
AXE is an open-source, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. It is based on the X11 algorithm. The foundation of the AXE network is a hybrid Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake system. AXE features instant, private transactions and operates a self-governing and self-funding model.
Do you hold AXE investments? Why not connect with Koinly to streamline your crypto taxes? If you've got your public address from the AXE blockchain, you can quickly connect with Koinly. After connecting, Koinly imports and automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time you can download your Koinly tax report, which has easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return.
Follow these steps to sync your AXE data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your AXE wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find AXE in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your AXE public address
Your public address is available in the wallet you use to interact with AXE - for example, HyperPay Wallet, Ledger and Hebe Wallet.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: remember to add every wallet you use to interact with AXE in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.