How to File Your Arculus Wallet Taxes with Koinly
How to do your Arculus Wallet taxes with Koinly
Arculus is a cold wallet, ideal for investors looking to store their crypto securely with top of the line security measures like 3FA and biometric lock. Whatever your Arculus Wallet transactions, Koinly can help with your crypto taxes.
Follow these steps to sync your Arculus Wallet data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Arculus Wallet wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Arculus Wallet in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
Your frequently asked questions
Does Arculus Wallet provide tax documents?
No, Arculus Wallet doesn't provide tax documents for users. Instead, you need to get your Arculus Wallet transaction history and calculate your taxes yourself, or use a crypto tax calculator to do it for you.
How do I get tax reports and forms from Arculus Wallet?
The easiest way to get your Arculus Wallet taxes done is to connect to crypto tax software, either via CSV file upload or by connecting using your public address.
Does Arculus Wallet provide financial or end of year statements?
No, Arculus Wallet does not provide financial or end of year statements for users, but you can use crypto tax software to generate these forms for tax purposes.