How to file your Anycoin taxes with Koinly
Anycoin is a popular crypto exchange based in Czechia that allows investors to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies easily, as well as stake crypto to earn interest. Whatever your investments, Koinly can help with your Anycoin taxes.
Follow these steps to download your Anycoin data:
- Log in to your Anycoin.cz account.
- In the top right corner, click the user account icon.
- Select Transactions.
- Select All Currencies.
- Click Export (CSV).
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Anycoin in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Anycoin (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How do I file my Anycoin taxes?
You'll need to calculate and report any income or capital gains you made with your tax office. For most people, this happens as part of your annual tax return.
There are a couple of ways you can do this - do it yourself, by identifying your taxable transactions, calculating your net capital gain or loss, and the fair market value of any crypto income.
Or, use a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to easily calculate your taxable income for you, and generate your crypto tax report, ready to file with your tax office.
Koinly works by importing your crypto transaction data to analyze what's taxable, and what's not.
Koinly lets you manage all your crypto transactions - from all the blockchains, wallets, and exchanges you use - from one single platform, making crypto tax simple.
Your frequently asked questions
Does Anycoin provide tax documents?
No, Anycoin does not provide tax documents, but you can export a CSV file of your transaction history and upload this to a crypto tax calculator like Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes.
How do I get tax reports and forms from Anycoin?
The easiest way to get an Anycoin tax report is to export your Anycoin transaction history CSV file and upload it to a crypto tax calculator like Koinly. Koinly will calculate your gains, losses, and income from Anycoin and generate your crypto tax report, ready to file.
Does Anycoin provide financial or end of year statements?
No. Anycoin does not provide financial or end-of-year statements. You can download your transaction history as a CSV file though.