How to Connect Abra with Koinly
The first and usually only step is to download all your data from Abra and upload it to Koinly. There are a few ways you can do this:
Follow these steps to download your Abra data:
- Log in to your Abra account.
- In the top left corner click the menu option.
- Select Transactions.
- Select Transaction History.
- Save the generated CSV file.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Abra in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Abra (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!