How To Connect NANO (XNO) with Koinly
Nano is a decentralized, peer-to-peer open-source, cryptocurrency. It features fast, seamless, secure payments between two entities. NANO uses an alternative blockchain technology known as 'block-lattice architecture'. Because it is based on a directed acyclic graph data structure and distributed ledger, it is possible for Nano to work without intermediaries.
Do you have NANO investments? Why not connect with Koinly to streamline your blockchain taxes? To connect Koinly to the NANO blockchain, all you need is your CSV file upload. After you've connected, Koinly will import all your trades and automatically calculate all your gains, income and expenses. All you will have to do at tax time is download the Koinly tax report for your country and you’ll be set to file!
Follow these steps to download your NANO (XNO) data:
- For blockchains, it is usually best to sync your data through the auto-sync integration. If this is not an option for you, you can also import a CSV file.
- Open up your favorite block explorer for NANO (XNO)
- Search for your public address
- Find an export button (usually at the top or bottom of your transaction history)
- Download a CSV file with your transaction history. You may need to download multiple files if the explorer does not include all transaction types in a single file
- Koinly supports the CSV formats from a lot of different explorers but some formats are not supported. If your file does not import directly into Koinly, you will need to change the headers of the file to match one of our custom formats
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find NANO (XNO) in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from NANO (XNO) (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!