How to Connect QTUM with Koinly
Here's what you need to do
The first and usually only step is to download all your transaction data from QTUM and upload them to Koinly via CSV file.
Follow these steps to sync your QTUM data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your QTUM wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find QTUM in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!