Filing Your PrimeXBT Tax Reports
How It Works
The first step is to get your transaction history from PrimeXBT. Here's how.
Follow these steps to download your PrimeXBT data:
- Log into your PrimeXBT account.
- Generate an Account Statement. You can find more info on how to generate your PrimeXBT (trading reports) account statements here.
- On this page, copy the HTML table section that shows the following headlines and matching transaction data: Position ID, Order/Transfer ID, Entry time (UTC), Exit/Transfer Time (UTC), Direction, Size, Symbol, Entry price, Exit price, Profit/Loss, Balance, Comment.
- Paste this into a spreadsheet on Excel or Google Sheets.
- Upload this CSV file to Koinly.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find PrimeXBT in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from PrimeXBT (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!