How to connect NFTBank to Koinly via CSV
- Log in to NFTBank.
- In the menu on the left, select tax filing.
- For step 1, select Koinly.
- For step 3, select the wallets you'd like to export transaction data for. This should include any wallets you have integrated with NFTBank.
- For step 4, enter the email you'd like to receive your download link to.
- Select export data.
- In the pop-up window, select submit.
- Go to the email address you entered and open the email from NFTBank, then select "Download CSV in Koinly format."
- You'll get a zip folder of your CSV files from NFTBank. Make sure to extract the files before you try and upload them to Koinly.
Please note, The NFTBank ZIP file contains multiple CSV files so you can import the relevant files to Koinly. This is a great way to import your Ronin and Klaytn transactions to Koinly. Ethereum and Matic NFTs are supported by Koinly already, so we would recommend using the regular auto-sync for these blockchains rather than the files from NFTBank as importing both might result in duplicates. See how to connect Ethereum and Matic with Koinly.
- Sign up or login into Koinly and head to the wallets page.
- Add a new wallet: NFTBank.
- Select import from file.
- Upload your CSV file(s).