How to File Your Mooncoin (MOON) Taxes with Koinly
Are you investing in MOON? Whether you're selling, trading or mining MOON, it's incredibly easy to do your Mooncoin crypto taxes with Koinly.
Follow these steps to sync your Mooncoin (MOON) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Mooncoin (MOON) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Mooncoin (MOON) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Mooncoin public address
Before you can connect Mooncoin to Koinly, you'll need to find your Mooncoin public address from all the wallets you use for MOON. You'll find easy to follow steps on how to get your Mooncoin public address for hundreds of wallets here.
Don't forget, in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use for Mooncoin.