How To Connect MonaCoin (MONA) with Koinly
MonaCoin is a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain that uses the Proof of Work (PoW) algorithm. Based out of Japan, it provides peer-to-peer transactions, bypassing exchanges or third-party involvement. Hard forked from Litecoin, MonaCoin added enhanced features to Litecoin's codebase to try to create a superior option.
Are you investing in MonaCoin? Whatever your investments - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. All you need to get started is your public address from the MonaCoin blockchain. After connecting, Koinly will import all your trades automatically and calculate all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, all you need is your Koinly tax report, and you'll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your MonaCoin (MONA) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your MonaCoin (MONA) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find MonaCoin (MONA) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!