How To Connect Mindexcoin (MIC) with Koinly
Mindexcoin is a token that enables data operations in the Ethereum Decentralized Network. It is a safe and fast cryptocurrency with its own wallet (MindexWallet) and a payment system (Mindexpay). It is a fast, secure and affordable payment system for businesses and consumers alike.
Do you hold Mindexcoin investments? Whether you're trading, staking or even spending, Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. Want to find out more? It's easy to get started. Simply connect Koinly to the Mindexcoin blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Then all of your gains, income and expenses will be calculated for you. At tax time, with the easy-to-spot totals from Koinly's tax report, your crypto taxes will be a breeze.
Follow these steps to sync your Mindexcoin (MIC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Mindexcoin (MIC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Mindexcoin (MIC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Mindexcoin public address
Access the wallet you use to interact with Mindexcoin - for example, MindexWallet, MyEtherWallet and MetaMask, then follow the wallet-specific instructions to locate your public address. We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Mindexcoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.