How To Connect Manna with Koinly
Manna is a Universal Basic Income cryptocurrency that is distributed by a nonprofit organization. It is a social platform that rewards users for their participation. It gamifies giving and aims to inspire meaningful connections. Users are rewarded with a weekly social dividend in the form of the digital token Manna.
Are you investing in Manna? Whether you're trading, staking or farming - it's incredibly easy to do your crypto taxes with Koinly. Ready to connect? All you need to connect Koinly to the Manna blockchain is your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades and automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your Manna data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Manna wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Manna in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your Manna public address
Your public address can be found in the wallet you use to interact with Manna - for example, Ledger, Trezor and Coinomi.
You can find instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: you’ll need to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with Manna in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, you're ready to connect to Koinly.