Filing Your LiteBit.eu Taxes
The first and usually only step is to download all your transaction data from LiteBit.eu and upload them to Koinly.
Follow these steps to download your LiteBit.eu data:
- Log in to your LiteBit.eu account
- Go to the transactions history page
- Export/download your transaction history for ALL years of trading (check with their support if you can't find this)
- Manually check that the file contains all your deposits, withdrawals and trades
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find LiteBit.eu in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from LiteBit.eu (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!