How To Connect I/O Coin (IOC) with Koinly
I/O Coin is a decentralized, open-source blockchain protocol with its own native cryptocurrency -IOC coin. It is a privacy-based cryptocurrency that provides private and transparent transactions. While all I/O Coin payments are published on a public blockchain, the sender, recipient, and amount of the transaction remain private.
If you're investing in I/O Coin? Why not make your crypto taxes easier by connecting with Koinly? To get started, all you have to do is connect Koinly to the I/O Coin blockchain via your public address. After you've connected, using your imported transaction history, Koinly automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, all you will need to do is download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’ll be ready to file!
Follow these steps to sync your I/O Coin (IOC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your I/O Coin (IOC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find I/O Coin (IOC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your I/O Coin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with I/O Coin. We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: remember to complete this step for every wallet you use to interact with I/O Coin, that way Koinly will be able to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you've found your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.