How To Connect GoldCoin (GLC) with Koinly
Goldcoin is a decentralized, open-source, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. The blockchain uses a Proof-of-Work mechanism that allows users to earn coins through the process of mining. Goldcoin features fast and efficient transactions.
Are you investing in GoldCoin? Whatever your investments - why not make your crypto taxes more straightforward by connecting with Koinly? It's easy to get started. Simply connect Koinly to the GoldCoin blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades and automatically calculates all your gains, income and expenses. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your GoldCoin (GLC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your GoldCoin (GLC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find GoldCoin (GLC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your GoldCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet - for example, Ledger, Trezor and Coinomi - that you use to interact with GoldCoin.
We have instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets on our integration pages.
Please note: don't forget to add the public address from every wallet you use to interact with GoldCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.