How To Connect EverGreenCoin with Koinly
EverGreenCoin is a cryptocurrency that can be used to either store value or in exchange for goods and services. The blockchain is focused on taking responsible care of our environment. It helps to raise funds for environmental green projects.
Are you investing in EverGreenCoin? Whatever the type of investment activity - Koinly can help when it comes to your blockchain taxes. Getting started is easy. Simply connect Koinly to the EverGreenCoin blockchain via your public address. All of your trades will automatically be uploaded after connecting and Koinly will take care of all of the complicated calculations for you. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your EverGreenCoin (EGC) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your EverGreenCoin (EGC) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find EverGreenCoin (EGC) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your EverGreenCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with EverGreenCoin - for example, EverGreenCoin Wallet, MetaMask and TokenPocket.
Take a look at our integration pages, we've got instructions on how to find your private address for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: don't forget to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with EverGreenCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.