How To Connect DopeCoin with Koinly
DopeCoin is an open-source, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and payment system similar to Bitcoin. The blockchain was created specifically to provide a safer and faster way for the cannabis industry to conduct business. Users can send payments from one person to another, as they would with Visa or PayPal; however, they won't be using the existing centralized finance industry.
Are you investing in DopeCoin? Why not streamline your crypto taxes by connecting with Koinly? It's incredibly easy to get started. All you need to connect Koinly to the DopeCoin blockchain via your public address. Once connected, Koinly imports all your trades automatically. Then, Koinly calculates all your gains, income and expenses with easy-to-spot totals ready for your tax return. At tax time, simply download the Koinly tax report for your country, and you’re good to file!
Follow these steps to sync your DopeCoin (DOPE) data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your DopeCoin (DOPE) wallet app
- Locate and copy your public address or key
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find DopeCoin (DOPE) in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!
How to find your DopeCoin public address
You can find your public address in the wallet you use to interact with DopeCoin - for example, DopeCoin Wallet, Ledger and Coinomi.
Visit our integration pages for instructions on how to do this for a variety of popular wallets.
Please note: don't forget to add your public address from every wallet you use to interact with DopeCoin in order for Koinly to calculate your crypto taxes correctly.
Once you have your public address, here’s how to connect to Koinly.