How to connect D'Cent Wallet to Koinly via API
You'll need to get your wallet address for each blockchain you interact with using D'Cent Wallet - for example ETH, ADA and AVAX. The instructions will be similar for each:
On D'Cent Wallet
- Open the D'Cent app.
- On the my wallet page, select the account you'd like to connect - for example, Ethereum.
- Select receive.
- Select copy under your public address.
- Log in to Koinly and go to the wallets page.
- Select add new wallet.
- Search for D'Cent.
- Select set up auto sync.
- Select connect blockchains.
- Search for the blockchain you'd like to connect and select it - for example, Ethereum.
- Paste your public address address from D'Cent.
- Select import.