How to Connect Citadel.one with Koinly
Citadel.one is a non-custodial PoS platform, letting you use your favorite DeFi protocols all from one spot. It supports many popular PoS blockchains, including ETH, ATOM, XTZ, and more. Whatever your Citadel.one investments are, Koinly can help you with your taxes. Koinly connects to Citadel.one via API or by uploading a CSV file of your transaction history. Here's how it works.
Follow these steps to sync your Citadel One data automatically to Koinly:
- Open your Citadel One wallet app
- Copy the public address for every coin that you have on it (even the ones with a zero balance)
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Citadel One in the list
- Select API > Paste the public address/key you copied above in the appropriate box
- Hit Import and wait for Koinly to sync your data. This can take a few minutes
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!