How to Connect Bake and Koinly
Formerly Cake DeFi, Bake is a crypto platform providing investors access to various decentralized financial services, including liquidity mining, staking, borrowing, and lending. However you earn on Bake, Koinly can help you calculate and report your crypto taxes. All you need is a CSV file of your Bake transaction history. Here's how it works.
Follow these steps to download your Bake (Cake DeFi) data:
- Log in to Bake.
- In the top right corner, select the chef hat icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select transactions.
- Next to the filter, make sure all coins are selected.
- Select export.
- Create a free account on Koinly
- Complete onboarding until you get to the Wallets page and find Bake (Cake DeFi) in the list
- Click on it and select "File import" in the import options screen
- Upload the files you downloaded from Bake (Cake DeFi) (one at a time) and click on Import
- Review your transactions on the Transactions page to ensure everything is tagged correctly and no missing data
- Go to the Tax Reports page to view your tax liability!